Leica M500 With Camera Surgical Microscope
Model Name: M500
- System XY
- TV circuit with Leica Camera 2
- Neovo LCD Monitor 17 "
- Preview doctor with a constant slope of 45 degrees
Electrically controlled microscope:
- Infinitely variable magnification (zoom) and focus (focus)
- The XY
- Reaction speed control zoom, focus and XY functions
- Coaxial Light
- Adjusting the light intensity
- Microscope ideal for cataract surgery
Microscope situated on the tripod.
High-end optics with high depth of field!
- Large adjustable magnification microscope 7x - 42x
- Focal Length: f = 200 mm (lens can be exchanged for another with a different focal length)
- Halogen lights with adjustable light intensity
- Green filter
- Light source power 21 V / 150 W = 1 bulb
- 2 bulbs installed, the option to switch to the other on the failure of the first
- The beam of light bulb brought to fiber optics using
- Power supply: 230-240 V / 50-60 Hz / 400 VA